WebhookDB for Enterprises
WebhookDB solves headaches for enterprises dealing with modernization and unification efforts of both external and internal services.
WebhookDB and its novel “API2SQL” approach will help you:
- Unify data flows across modern and legacy stacks using industry-standard RDBMS that you’re already familiar with.
- Support best-in-class intergration patterns between APIs, using SQL and synchronous, reliable “super” webhooks, rather than hard-to-coordinate REST or GraphQL wrappers.
- Align with the fast emerging MACH(microservices, API-first, composable, headless) partner ecosystem.
- Capitalize on WebhookDB product integrations across the API economy so you don’t need to write them yourself.
- Build custom integrations to tie together internal services.
- Enlist our elite professional services to help you design, plan, and execute on your internal initiatives.
If you’re interested in taking WebhookDB for a spin using our publicly available integrations, head on over to the terminal and get started from your browser. You can upgrade to a pain plan, or switch to self-hosting, later.
We pride ourselves on our partner-focused approach. To discuss licensing WebhookDB for self-hosting, embedded use as OEM, and additional or custom integrations, please use this contact form, or email email@example.com.